Moscow Kremlin Tours
Your Red Square & Moscow Kremlin tour itinerary:
These are links to detailed descriptions of the attractions visited on this tour of the Moscow Kremlin and Red Square.
Included in this Moscow Tour
- Private Moscow Tour Guide
- All Moscow Kremlin, Kremlin Armory and St. Basil's Admissions
- purchased in advance to "skip the lines"
- Many Other Features
We are a licensed professional business headquartered in Greenville, S.C. USA.
We take our customer service seriously and work directly with our customers via telephone and email correspondence.
Book your Private Moscow tours with us and experience a Trip of a Lifetime!
You will love these private tours of Moscow !
Your private Moscow tour guide will meet you at your hotel and accompany you on the Moscow metro to Red Square.
The first stop today is the famous Moscow Kremlin.
We refer to it as the Moscow Kremlin since, as you may have discovered, there are many Kremlins (fortresses) in the country.You saw Kremlins in the Golden Ring of Russia for example.
The Moscow Kremlin is the seat of government of the Russian Federation. In addition to the Presidential Palace, there are many other sites within the walls of the Kremlin.
Some of these sites require additional tickets which are provided in this private one-day tour of the Kremlin and Red Square.
After you have visited the Cathedral of the Assumption, where the czars were crowned, you will visit the Kremlin Armoury Museum.
The Kremlin Armory is one of those Kremlin sites requiring a separate entrance ticket which is included in your tour price. Inside you will see an array of amazing artifacts, mostly related to the period of the Czars. This museum houses:
- examples of the famous Faberge eggs
- gowns worn by the Empresses of Russia
- including the amazing coronation gown of Empress Catherine II (Great)
- thousands of priceless artifacts from the estates of the czars.
After lunch, you will visit St. Basil's Cathedral which was built in the 16th century by Czar Ivan IV ( also known as "The Terrible"). It is located in Red Square, next to the Kremlin.
You will tour St. Basil's Cathedral to better appreciate both the exterior and interior of this amazing structure.
Before you finish the day you will walk around Red Square to see:
- the outside of Lenin's Tomb
- the inside can be seen but advance tickets are not available and the wait in line can be very long
- the Gum Department store
- many of the nearby sites including:
- the Russian Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
This Private Moscow tour can operate any day except Thursday.
After your day in Red Square we suggest that you permit us to organize an evening at the Moscow ballet or a light-hearted evening at the Moscow Circus.
What you are receiving for your tour fee...
- This tour is approximately 6 hours in duration.
- Time for lunch is included. The cost of lunch is not.
- Your tour of Moscow will be a private one. The party size is determined by you.
- Our Moscow tours include entrance admissions. In Russia entrance admissions may be a substantial part of the tour cost
This is a great Private tour of Moscow with a licensed Moscow tour guide. This Moscow tour is fantastic value!!
Price per person: $118.00
We can facilitate obtaining a visa for you if you need one.
For citizens of many countries a visa is not required.
For citizen's of all countries we provide a free "Cruise Passenger Visa" (also known as Visa Free) service for St. Petersburg.
RussianTourGuide.Com is pleased to collaborate with numerous travel agents around the world.
If you would like our tour but prefer to work with your local agent, ask your local agent to contact us. We will be happy to collaborate with your local agent to make your travel planning "seamless"!
Contingency Planning: Working with an experienced tour company can offer unexpected benefits. Your guide has much experience with almost all situations which arise with tourists and can probably craft a solution for any contingency. Your guide also has phone access to support from our staff in the USA. If needed, she can contact us to assist you. While you travel in Russia we can facilitate services such as:
- Cash advance (for example in the case of a lost or stolen credit card).
- Foreign exchange.
- Provide Russian phones for your use while visiting.
- Medical facilities with English speaking physicians in St. Petersburg.
Price per person: $118.00
108 May Apple Way
Landrum, S.C. 29356 USA
+1 864 906 0481