Private Moscow Tour of the State Pushkin Musuem
These are links to detailed descriptions of the attractions visited on this tour.
- Morning - Your private Moscow tour guide will meet you at your hotel.
- Morning - You and your Moscow tour guide will enter the Pushkin Gallery
- Morning - Enjoy lunch with your Moscow Guide while you discuss the afternoon's visits. (lunch is not included)
- Afternoon - Moscow Walking Tour to include the Church of Christ our Savior
Included in this Tour
- Private Tour Guide in Moscow
- All Admissions tickets
- Many Other Features
We are a licensed professional business headquartered in Greenville, S.C. USA.
We take our customer service seriously and work directly with our customers via telephone and email correspondence.
Book your tour with us and experience a Trip of a Lifetime!
|You will love this private tour of Moscow !|
|Today your private tour of Moscow includes a collection of art treasures which rival or surpass those at the Hermitage, the Louvre or the Tretyakov Gallery|
|The State Pushkin Museum of Fine Arts has 3 branches.
We are going to visit the "Main " branch today.
Opened on June 13, 1912 as the Alexander III Museum this museum has constantly added to its amazing collection with the exception of the war years when the collection was moved to the Urals
We will follow our tour of the State Pushkin Museum with the "Moscow" walking tour.
This tour includes:
- Almost every building in the historical center of Moscow is associated with different events and celebrated personalities of the Russian history and culture. You will see and hear the stories of the most popular places of the city.
- Zamoskvoretskiy bridge across the Moskva River for photo stops and panoramic view of the Kremlin and one of the 7 Stalin’s Sisters
- Zamoskovorechye, an old neighborhood of Moscow with little churches and stately mansions, some interesting pieces of contemporary art and the most romantic city spot which has the Love bridge with Love trees
- Christ the Savior Cathedral, the main church of Russia and a foot bridge next to it offering some of the best view of the city
- Arbat street, a lively colorful promenade with numerous cafes, souvenir stalls, street musicians and painters- places that make Moscow one of the most beautiful cities of Russia.
This tour can operate any day except Monday.
What your are receiving for your tour fee...
- This tour is approximately 6 hours in duration
- Time for lunch is included. The cost of lunch is not.
- You tour of Moscow will be a private one. The party size is determined by you.
- Our Moscow tours include entrance admissions. In Russia entrance admissions may be a substatial part of the tour cost
This is a great Private tour of Moscow with a licensed Moscow tour guide. This Moscow tour is fantastic value!!
If only one person signs up for a day, an up-charge equal to the "two person rate" will be applied.
Price per person: $48.00
We can facilitate obtaining a visa for you if you need one.
For citizens of many countries a visa is not required.
For citizen's of all countries we provide a free "Cruise Passenger Visa" (also known as Visa Free) service for St. Petersburg.
RussianTourGuide.Com is pleased to collaborate with numerous travel agents around the world.
If you would like our tour but prefer to work with your local agent, ask your local agent to contact us. We will be happy to collaborate with your local agent to make your travel planning "seamless"!
Contingency Planning: Working with an experienced tour company can offer unexpected benefits. Your guide has much experience with almost all situations which arise with tourists and can probably craft a solution for any contingency. Your guide also has phone access to support from our staff in the USA. If needed, she can contact us to assist you. While you travel in Russia we can facilitate services such as:
- Cash advance (for example in the case of a lost or stolen credit card).
- Foreign exchange.
- Provide Russian phones for your use while visiting.
- Medical facilities with English speaking physicians in St. Petersburg.
Price per person: $48.00
108 May Apple Way
Landrum, S.C. 29356 USA
+1 864 906 0481